I knew from the beginning that photography was my love. Even more than ice cream. My very first paying job was Santa's elf, photographing children with a huge polaroid setup. I was eleven. I soon found that my signature style is all about the light. Whether it's natural and soft or sexy and full of drama, I'm always on the hunt for the perfect light.
1. I have three boys. Occasionally, with my sweet husband, who is my best friend, It turns into four Children...Mainly while they are playing Fallout or Call of Duty.
2. I love dogs. I will probably greet your pet first. Sorry, I love furry, lovable slobber boxes. .
3. If you see me actually running, you better take off because the zombie apocalypse is upon us and we are all about to die. you have been warned. .
4. I love cookie dough......and watching Snapped. Don't judge me.
5. I probably drink way too much coffee.
6. In my mind I often refer to my sister, Jess and my Mom, Pat as "Balls and Backbone." .
7. A good day means my hair has been brushed, a great day means it's actually fixed.
9. I use to be an elf.
10. I randomly rub soft, furry things in stores......yes, I have texture issues.....it takes me to my happy place
11. I have a slight Pinterest addiction. I'm thinking about starting Pinterest Anonymous. It'll be fun. We'll have t-shirts.
"Everyone is beautiful"
This journey has brought out my innate desire to give each of my clients a life changing experience. I want every person to feel the beauty that is their own. We all feel insecure at times. Dealing with those same insecurities myself, I feel that gives me a unique perspective to help make you feel comfortable, confident and secure. I know how I would want to feel, so you can trust me to be there with you every step of the way.
Don't worry, I've got you...
*As featured in In Touch Magazine
"If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be."